FUJIFILM X-T5 CAMERA BODY BLACK SUMMARY
The Fujifilm X-T5 Camera Body Black delivers comprehensive upgrades across the board for the 5th generation photo-oriented hybrid X mirrorless camera. This lightweight APS-C format camera houses Fuji’s 40.2 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor seen in the X-H2, which is paired with the high-speed, low power X-Processor 5. Together these provide content creators with fast bursts and high resolution stills, which includes 160 megapixel high res shot mode. You can also record internal 6.2K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K/60p and Full HD 240fps video, with even better battery-life to create incredible content for longer. Upgraded IBIS offers 7-stops compensation (6.5 in the previous generation) along with an enhanced video stabilisation mode, which works across a number of recording situations including while walking and recording.
Fuji’s advanced phase-detection AF algorithm has been significantly improved alongside the X-H2S, with noticeable benefits particularly when shooting moving subjects and objects which are smaller in the frame. AF is further improved with new Face/Eye deep learning and the X-T5 now recognises and tracks human Face/Eye plus animals, birds, automobiles, bikes, airplanes and trains.
Useability enhancements include improved ergonomics with a deeper grip, an overall smaller and lighter body, a blackout-free EVF, 3-way flip screen and more for those who love Fujifilm’s analogue-style operation.
KEY FUJIFILM X-T5 FEATURES
- 5th generation 40.2 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor from X-H2
- High-speed, low power X-Processor 5
- Updated body design with new grip shape and 3-way tilt LCD
- 160 megapixel multi shot
- Digital teleconverter 1.4x and 2.0x
- Low base ISO 125 and Electronic shutter to 1/180000 sec.
- Improved blackout-free 0.8x EVF
- Improved AF algorithm in combination with X-H2S
- Deep learning subject detection animal, bird, automobile, bike, airplane and train
- 50% increase in phase-detection sensor pixels
- Improved battery life up to 740 frames in economy mode (20% better than previous model)
- In-body stabilisation with 7-stops
- 6.2K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit and 4K/60p internal video recording
- 13+ stops dynamic range with F-Log2
- ProRes RAW and BlackMagic RAW with an external video recorder