FUJIFILM X-H2 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY SUMMARY
Following hot on the heels of the outstanding X-H2S hybrid camera is this all-new ultra-high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 Digital Camera Body. It packs the latest X-Processor 5 with X-Trans 5 HR BSI Sensor, which captures an astounding 40 megapixel images. The X-H2 also enables you to record internal 8K/30p, 4K/60p and high-speed HD 240p Apple ProRes in 10-bit 4:2:2, with 13+ stops of dynamic range when using F-Log2.
With an external recorder over HDMI you can capture video in ProRes Raw or Blackmagic Raw and for the first time in a Fujifilm X series camera create incredibly detailed 160 megapixel Pixel Shift Multi-Shot images.
Fujifilm’s high resolution mirrorless camera is capable of shooting burst rates up to 15fps using mechanical shutter and users can harness the extremely effective in-body stabilisation unit (IBIS), which provides up to 7-stops of compensation against camera shake.
40MP X-TRANS 5 HR BSI SENSOR WITH X-PROCESSOR 5
The X-H2 combines the compact and lightweight versatility of APS-C format mirrorless cameras with an unmatched back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 5 HR imaging sensor. This provides content creators with 40 megapixels of resolution measuring 6864 x 5152 pixels in order to bring the details of any image to life and to crop into an image when required.
An optimised pixel layout delivers exceptional detail, with unrivalled colour accuracy together with impressive video flexibility. These game-changing features are made possible with the latest X-Processor 5, and its lightning-fast performance that also allows you to capture 8K/30p video, enhanced autofocus capabilities and black-out free image bursts up to 15fps. The processor is also more efficient than its predecessor, increasing the battery NP-W235S performance by 10%.
UP TO 7 STOPS OF IN-BODY IMAGE STABILISATION
Designed to enable creators to capture the best possible stills and photos, the X-H2 features improved in-body image stabilisation (IBIS), with up to 7-stops* of compensation against camera shake and features an enhanced algorithm which improves motion detection. This produces shake-free results in a wider range of situations than previously possible, most notably when panning or following subjects on foot while recording video. *This measurement was taken with the Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 lens.
- 40 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI Sensor with X-Processor 5
- New 160 megapixel Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- Fast 15fps in mechanical shutter with black-out free shooting
- Up to 7 stops of internal body image stabilisation (IBIS)
- 1/180,000 Max Shutter speed in EShutter
- Record internal 8K/30p, 4K/60p, HD/240p Apple ProRes in 10-bit at 4:2:2
- Up to 13+ stops of dynamic range with F-Log2
- Record ProRes Raw or Blackmagic Raw through HDMI to a compatible external video recorder
- Built-in 2x digital zoom when recording 4K
- 0.8x Magnification, 5.76Mil Dots EVF
- 1x Type B CFexpress memory card slot and 1x UHS-II SD memory card slot