Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod & GX35 Ball Head Kit
The small yet mighty Tortoise Series Tripod has been developed for those looking for a compact, lightweight travel tripod, that punches above its weight when it comes to weight capacity and stability. Without the addition of a centre column, the diameter of a folded Tortoise is just 3.1in (8cm) making it extremely portable and easy to stow in a backpack.
There are two types of Tortoise Series tripods available, one for photo that features a flat platform to mount the head and another for video that features a ball levelling device to mount the head-on.
There are five models for photo, all in carbon fibre with weight capacities up to 44lb (20kg) and weighing from just 1.27lb (0.58kg), meaning there is sure to be a model to suit most photographer’s requirements. There are two video models available, both made from lightweight carbon fibre and able to support up to 44lb (20kg).
- Compact, lightweight design that is effortlessly portable.
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ head/camera attachment screw on the tripod
- 3 x 1⁄4″ threads to attach accessories in the main casting
- Braided carbon fibre composite tubing, improving weight capacity by 13%
- New GX Ballheads for a great camera positioning control
- Three-step, self-adaptive feet for improved stability
- 5 Leg sections
- 156cm Max height
- 19cm Minimum height
- 56cm Folded length
- 1.92 KG weight
- 15KG Max load