Benro Bat 03C Carbon Fibre Tripod & VX20 Ball Head Kit
The Benro Bat Series has a new tripod design with 5 preset leg angles, allowing you to place these tripods in positions that traditional tripods are incapable of. No matter where you travel to, rest assured you will be able to use your Benro Bat tripod in any location you find yourself in whether it be a canyon, ice cave or the middle of the desert.
Versatility, with quick multi-angle leg adjustment, is the key feature of the Bat Series tripod. In addition to the five adjustable preset leg angles, the central column can be quickly inverted without the need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
The range consists of 4 tripod kits, aluminium and carbon fibre options are available, offering weight capacities up to 16kg and weighing in from just 0.99kg. The Bat series tripods inherit the key signature features of all Benro travel tripods: reverse folding leg functionality and portability.
Tripods are supplied with a carry bag and set of spiked feet.
- The extended column locking knob enhances the locking strength for the 2 part centre column
- New casting design reduces weight
- Three accessory threads in the tripod casting
- Braided carbon fabric composite tubing, improving weight capacity
- New leg lock grip design improves handling
- Three-step self-adaptive feet provides improved stability
- 3 Leg sections
- 41cm Max height
- 13cm Minimum height
- 30cm Folded length
- 0.83 KG weight
- 12KG Max load